1. All of his songs are either about how great he thinks he is, how miserable he is, or how rough he has it.
2. Everyone praises him in the town square and he literally escapes to throw a pity party for himself in the graveyard.
3. He likes Christmas Town because it doesn’t give anyone nightmares, then he spooks a kid by caressing their face while they’re sleeping.
4. He acts like he’s the greatest gift that Halloween Town’s ever gotten.
5. He makes the mayor disrupt everyone and call a meeting just to tell them about something cool he saw.
6. It’s perfectly clear that the townsfolk aren’t into his Christmas idea, and he still doesn’t let it go.
7. The only reason they get into it is because Jack lies about who Santa is to get his way.
8. He ruins a perfectly good teddy bear.
9. Instead of revisiting Christmas Town or asking anyone (like Santa) for help, he decides he’s capable of finding all of the answers himself.
10. He’s convinced the town that he’s so important, they made a song about him acting weird.
11. He paints Santa and the elves to be selfish, like they’re the ones making him miserable while they’re joyful.
12. He’s confident he can improve Christmas even though a minute beforehand, he admitted that he didn’t really know what it was.
13. It’s so clear the townspeople want to make miserable things and he doesn’t care.
14. He asks three of Oogie Boogie’s henchmen to kidnap Santa, a completely innocent bystander in his whole Christmas fever dream.
15. Sally tries to warn him that this is all a bad idea, and he completely brushes her off.
16. He made the entire world lose out on Halloween because he forced everyone in Halloween Town to work on Christmas.
17. He scarred this little kid for life.
18. He hears people screaming when he delivers presents and he continues to do it regardless.
19. Jack is so self-involved that he thinks the missiles flying at him are the people’s way of saying thanks.
20. Instead of getting back up and trying to fix all the crap he messed up after he crashed, he decided to do a dramatic “why me” number about “poor old Jack.”
21. THEN he blamed all of the people who went out of their way to help AND all of the people who were delivered actual nightmares because nobody understood his vision.
22. He wakes up the whole town to let them know he’s alright.
23. And he never apologizes to Sally about almost getting her killed and ignoring her when she was right about everything.
Anyway, someone in this movie really should’ve just told Jack to cut it all out.