1. Elisabeth Moss was starring on Mad Men.
2. The Jonas Brothers were still a band.
3. Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez were still married.
4. Eva Longoria was stirring up trouble on Wisteria Lane on Desperate Housewives.
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie welcomed their twins Knox Léon and Vivienne Marcheline into the world six months prior.
6. We still hadn’t met “Can’t Be Tamed”-Miley Cyrus.
7. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet just released Titantic. Just kidding, but they were both nominated for Best Actor and Best Actress for their work in Revolutionary Road.
8. Salma Hayek was engaged to now-husband François-Henri Pinault.
9. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were still an item after meeting on the High School Musical set in 2005.
10. Anne Hathaway just released her hilarious romantic comedy Bride Wars alongside Kate Hudson two days prior.
11. Beyoncé and Jay Z were still newlyweds.
12. Eva Mendes hadn’t met Ryan Gosling yet.
13. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were still married.
14. Blake Lively was still living on the Upper East Side in Gossip Girl.
15. Evan Rachel Wood was dating Marilyn Manson.
16. Seal and Heidi Klum celebrated nearly four years of marriage.
17. Hayden Panettiere was still dating Milo Ventimiglia.
18. Debra Messing wasn’t on Will & Grace.
19. And finally, we could still catch Angela Kinsey and Mindy Kaling in NEW episodes of The Office.