Recently, I’ve become low-key obsessed with some diet and health-related Instagram accounts, like @thefitnesschef_, @collegenutritionist, and @MaxLugavere.
Here are some of the charts that I’ve personally bookmarked and saved that serve as great references for better eating habits.
1. Swap out your bored-at-work snacks for healthier options.
2. Brush up on how long meat keeps in the fridge.
3. Easily monitor the calories in any fruit.
4. Swap out your foods for lower-calorie versions.
5. Eat pizza for every meal.
6. And make the easiest healthy cookie dough.
7. Get creative with your chicken and make your meal prep dreams come true.
8. Get more vitamin C into your diet.
9. Easily see what kind of protein the various meats have to offer.
10. Here are just some really great tips on how to stay healthy on a budget.
11. Add some surprising ingredients to your everyday smoothie.
12. Opt for lower calorie alcohol drinks.
13. Learn what the low sugar fruits are if you’re embarking on a low carb diet.
14. Here are some easy ways to get protein as a vegetarian.
16. And also ways to get calcium as a vegetarian or vegan.
17. Build a better salad.