1. Streets filled with colorful decorations.
2. And markets filled with colorful bags.
3. Sunset drinks at Cafe del Mar…
4. …sunset swims at the Hyatt hotel…
5. …and sunset views from rooftops and balconies.
6. Limonada de Coco, aka the best drink on Earth.
7. Coconut risotto from La Vitrola, aka the best side dish in existence.
8. Seafood from La Cevicheria.
9. Morning baked goods from Pandequeso.
10. And innovative cocktails from Alquimico.
11. Amazing day trips like the Rosario Islands…
12. …Blue Apple Beach…
13. And Casa en el Agua, a literal party hostel in the middle of the ocean.
14. Streets drowned in colors.
15. As well as colorful walls.
16. And colorful doors.
17. And colorful balconies.
18. Colorful EVERYTHING.
19. Cool street art.
20. And awesome art installations.
21. Gorgeous hotels like Santa Clara.
22. Amazing Airbnbs with sick views.
23. And literal mansions like Casa Pombo that are PERFECT for photo opps.
24. Tiny doors within doors.
25. And a fortress with a rich history.
26. And amazing pools with amazing views.
27. CHEERS TO AN AMAZING VACATION SPOT!
Arielle Calderon is a writer temporarily based in Latin America participating in Remote Year. If you have any tips on cool places, events, or things to eat in Bogota or Mexico City, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM her on Instagram.