We asked the BuzzFeed community and scoured Twitter for some of the best Taco Bell hacks and here’s what we found.
1. If you want more sauce, ask for a particular amount. That way you’ll get more.
2. If you don’t like sour cream, take it out & add spicy ranch. It’s delicious. —chandnip
3. You can order the quesadillas with extra cheese.
4. Always dip your burrito in your leftover cheese sauces.
5. The spicy potato soft taco is awesome, but not well known. It’s just potatoes, cheese, lettuce, chipotle sauce, and a soft tortilla for $1. —aurora
6. Get a side of avocado ranch to dip EVERYTHING into. —courtmew4
7. Do this.
8. Also try this.
9. Go to McDonald’s for fries then go to Taco Bell for queso.
10. You can always substitute potatoes for meat.
11. You can also always substitute beans for meat.
12. Try this quesadilla/tostada combination.
13. Use fire sauce for everything, like pizza.
14. It’s especially good on eggs.
15. Or in mac and cheese:
16. I worked at Taco Bell for years and my favorite hack is to order a cheesy potato burrito with steak instead of beef and add baja (spicy ranch) sauce. Heaven rolled into a tortilla!!! —marisapayne
17. You can get every burrito grilled, and it is so worth it! —caseyn45252d41e
18. Reheat your taco bell leftovers on the stove.
19. Or better yet, if you have a panini press, fire that baby up.
20. Get nacho fries with spicy ranch instead of queso.
21. Eat vegan at Taco Bell! Order a 7-layer burrito with no sour cream or cheese and add potatoes. Also, the cinnamon twists are vegan. —Kat
22. Get a quesarito with shredded chicken and add potatoes. Literally the most amazing thing to ever touch your taste buds. —marcellaa3
23. And lastly, mix a baja blast with tequila for a delicious cocktail.