1. A noodle bowl and chopsticks set to make their ramen dreams come true.
2. An acacia mortar and pestle to make guacamole, grind spices, crush herbs, or whip up pesto.
3. A set of infused olive oils to give their cooking a flavor boost.
4. A stylish, cast-ion dutch oven to get them excited about cooking at home.
5. A pair of food-inspired socks to keep them cozy all winter.
6. A Himalayan salt block to upgrade their grilling game.
7. A copy of Season, which is full of creative and super flavorful recipes.
8. A Murray’s cheese of the month subscription filled with delicious finds from France, Italy, and more.
9. A variety of spicy Gochujang sauces to heat things up a notch in the kitchen.
10. A set of teas from around the world so they can taste the flavors of Sri Lanka, India, China, and beyond without leaving their living room.
11. A subscription to SQIRL’s bi-monthly jam club that will make every breakfast taste infinitely better.
12. A chic checkered apron to bring out their inner chef.
13. A Sriracha to-go bottle keychain so no meal will ever be flavorless.
14. A cute food-inspired poster to decorate their kitchen walls.
15. A Goldbelly box that will transport them to their favorite restaurant in their favorite city — no matter where they are.
16. A set of salts from around the world like black sea salt from Cyprus and Spanish saffron salt.
17. A subscription to a worldwide treats box, loaded with creative snacks from all over the globe.
19. A smart garden so they can grow their favorite herbs right in the kitchen.
20. A membership to Wine Awesomeness so they can try new wines from all around the globe and learn food pairing tips.
21. A copy of Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat to teach them the fundamental elements of amazing cooking.