1. First and foremost, they know when you’re lying about getting your piece of bread.
2. And it’s called the You Pick Two. YOU PICK TWO.
3. Also, just, like, don’t be stupid.
4. Remember to use your words.
5. Especially if you’re trying to pronounce “quinoa.”
6. Or “Asiago.”
7. And don’t ever, EVER, do this.
8. The employees are the ones physically making and coring the bread bowls. Be nice to them.
9. And when they run out, they truly run out.
10. This goes for literally every ingredient/thing.
11. And if you want to avoid that, don’t come in right before closing — they will ALWAYS have limited supply.
12. It’s also just rude.
13. Don’t leave your garbage on the tables. They (obviously) hate that. Everyone does.
14. Also, put your dirty plates in the bins. They are there for a reason.
15. If you want a twist on the mac ‘n’ cheese then mix in a little bit of tomato soup.
16. By the way, you can’t get extra cheese on your mac ‘n’ cheese.
17. Try the black pepper focaccia.
18. And microwave the brownies. It will change your life.
19. In case you didn’t know, you can literally just buy whole baguettes.
20. Just never, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, do this.
21. Lastly, and this is more of an apology: Sorry for spreading fake hacks in a BuzzFeed post from years ago. Please forgive me.