1. Pssst! Sorry to wake you, but this is important: You’re doing airport naps wrong.
Here’s how to nap right:
2. Your method of packing for long trips? WRONG.
The right way to do it:
3. If you’re still using name tags, you’re doing baggage claim wrong.
THIS is the right way to label your suitcase:
4. News flash: You’re using airport outlets wrong as well.
No biggie though! You can do it right next time:
5. Here’s you watching movies wrong on the plane:
There’s only one right way to do it.
(Okay maybe there are two.)
6. Packing error: throwing your grubby shoes in with your clean clothes.
Grab a wine bottle bag and do it right.
7. If you think hostel dorms have no privacy, you’re just doing them wrong.
This is the correct way to stay in a dorm:
8. Guess what? Your toiletry bag = wrong, wrong, wrong.
Here’s how to pack your toiletries right:
9. How to store your toothbrush wrong: leave the head resting on the hotel basin like a monster.
Enter: the peg method, otherwise known as the RIGHT method.
10. You’re doing plane food all wrong.
The right way? B. Y. O.
The same goes for snacks too.
11. Errrr sorry to break it to you, but ordering expensive late-night room service? Also wrong.
Here’s the right way to snack in your hotel room:
12. Bet you didn’t know you were leaving your hotel room wrong too. Whoops!
Do it right by keeping a card (any card) permanently in the slot.
13. Buying bottled water at the airport could not be more wrong.
Take an empty bottle through security and get that H2O the right way:
14. Did you know: shoving your drink bottle in the seat pocket is actually wrong?
The right way? Fashion a holder out of the inflight mag.
15. Want to know what else is wrong? You using your HANDS (???) to close the drapes in your hotel room.
This is the right way to fix that pesky gap:
16. Surely you already know that leaving your headphones loose in your bag is wrong.
But in case you didn’t, this is how to carry them right:
17. And the way you’ve been packing folded clothes for years? Sorry, it’s just plain wrong.