1. When the Pizza Hut exterior was hut-shaped with a red roof.
2. And everything about the interior, like the “Please wait to be seated” sign.
3. And these classic chandeliers.
4. Drinking out of these red glasses with that bumpy texture.
5. All of the Pizza Head commercials.
6. The magnificent, unique options, like a Bigfoot Pizza.
7. Or thick, filling P’Zones.
8. Or even the Big New Yorker pizza.
9. Being motivated to read so you could win a personal pan pizza via the Book It! program.
10. Playing games between slices of pizza on this tabletop arcade.
11. Coloring with these highly fragile Pizza Hut crayons.
12. Playing with these awesome The Land Before Time toys.
13. The early internet Pizza Hut website that’s still actually running and looks like this.
14. Trying to win stuffed animals out of Pizza Hut’s crane machine.
15. Playing with these Pizza Hut hand puppets.
16. And finally, all of the slogans used throughout the years, from “Gather ’round the good stuff” to “The best pizzas under one roof.”