1. The colors in Black Panther’s end credits match the colors of the Infinity Stones.
2. The end credits for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban show the Marauder’s Map, and a pair of feet can be seen in between another pair of feet, indicating that two people are getting intimate.
3. In the end credits of Scream, they say “no thanks whatsoever” to a school that backed out of a verbal agreement to let the movie shoot there shortly before filming was scheduled to begin.
4. During the end credits of Inside Out, you can see that most dog memories are joy and most cat memories are disgust.
5. Words are purposely misspelled in the Dumb & Dumber’s opening credits — for example, “producers” is “prodoosers.”
6. At the end of Doctor Strange, there’s a warning about distractions while driving. In the film, Strange crashes his car while looking at x-rays on a screen. Strange also says “the warnings come after the spells,” in the movie, and this warning comes after the film.
7. In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2., they credited an actor by his line in the movie.
8. In the credits for The Greatest Showman, the bordering has a subtle Wolverine (played by Hugh Jackman) with his arms crossed and claws extended.
9. During the opening credits of Godzilla, redacted texts pop up showing the names Walter White and Bryan Cranston, who played him on Breaking Bad.
10. In the end credits of Clerks, the boom mic operator is credited to “whoever grabbed the pole.”
11. In the Moana end credits, Wreck-It Ralph can be spotted.
12. In Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace Jabba the Hutt is credited as himself.
13. In the Split end credits, there are several credits rolling for each of Kevin’s personalities.
14. Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. makes a brief cameo in the Finding Nemo end credits.
15. In the Watchmen opening credits there’s a shot of Silk Spectre’s retirement party that resembles “The Last Supper.” The Comedian is in the place of Judas.
16. And finally, Frozen’s end credits have this playful disclaimer referencing the scene where it’s said that all men eat their own boogers.