FYI: This post is literally nothing but spoilers.
1. Here’s a picture of love dying, personified.
2. Here’s Tyrion being like, “I’m the reason you’re about to get executed. Love you tho, bro.”
3. And here’s Varys staring into a very over-the-top and extra death. (TBH, I think we’re all surprised he even lasted this long.)
4. Here’s a picture of the moment everyone at home was probably like, “Go Dany!” before they were like, “Oh no, Dany…”
5. Here’s the start of a battle that could have been over pretty quickly.
6. And here’s Dany being like, “Bells? I don’t hear any bells,” and then pushing forward a character turn that, uh, feels kind of rushed…right, guys?
7. Here’s Tyrion being like, “Wait, I thought we all agreed on the bell plan.”
8. Here’s a picture of what I was watching when I said, “This is truly miserable.”
9. Here’s the Hound being like, “Abandon all your plans of revenge that you’ve been talking about literally your whole life,” and Arya being like, “Okay.”
10. And here’s brotherly love, personified.
11. Here’s Euron bleeding out while bragging about killing Jaime…sure, Euron, sure.
12. Here’s Jaime fighting for his life so he can kiss his sister one more time.
13. And here he is about to kiss his sister.
14. Here’s Arya trying to save this innocent woman and her daughter. Spoiler: They die. Everyone dies.
15. Here’s Ayra looking around at all of the horrible wreckage that eight seasons of Game of Thrones has culminated in.
16. And finally, here is a horse.
Need more Game of Thrones before next week’s episode? Check out all our Game of Thrones coverage here.