1. Devour the breakfast tacos from Veracruz All Natural.
2. Try a moon milk latte from Summer Moon Coffee.
3. Hit up Micklethwait Craft Meats for some delicious barbecue and free (!!) beer.
4. Treat yourself to a boozy ice cream flight from Prohibition Creamery.
5. Dip your toes in Barton Springs.
6. Then take a walk down to Lou Neff Point for an excellent view of the Austin skyline.
7. Fill up on the Don Juan El Taco Grande — a giant breakfast taco — from Juan In A Million.
8. Eat some coma-inducing Southern food from Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill.
9. Take a ride around the city in a pedicab.
10. Attempt to finish one of the massive doughnuts from Gourdoughs.
11. Chill out in the garden at Gueros and listen to some live music.
12. Pose for a touristy-but-cute photo in front of the graffitied wall near Jo’s Coffee.
13. Sample some unusual ice cream flavors at Lick Honest Ice Creams.
14. Dig into a plant-based burger from Arlo’s.
For more ideas, check out 35 Things Everyone Should Do In Austin, Texas, Before They Die.