1. Get drunk all day at your local Christmas market.
2. Eat chocolate every morning thanks to an Adventskalender.
3. Manically bake at least ten kinds of Christmas cookies a day.
4. Celebrate the four Sundays before Christmas just because.
5. … by lighting a candle on a special Advent wreath that HAS TO BE homemade.
6. Put a single shoe outside your front door to receive chocolate and presents from the OG Santa: Nikolaus.
7. Eat an absolutely not festive meal on the most important Christmas holiday.
8. Go to church purely to kill time on December 24th.
9. Open all the presents a day early to annoy the rest of the world.
10. Instead of Santa let infant Jesus bring you presents.
11. Have a whole roast goose for lunch on December 25th. (Or get a seitan goose if you’re veggie.)
12. Celebrate Christmas a third time on the 26th of December.